Professor Giuli Gegelia (Georgian: გიული გეგელია) (born 20 July 1942) is a Georgian architect, Professor of Architecture at the Georgian Technical University, since 1998, and member of the Executive Board of the Union of Georgian Architects. In 2008, Professor Gegelia was awarded the prestigious Honorary Architect of Georgia title. Gegelia has served as an independent architectural expert, as part of various selective commissions and juries, providing architectural advice to the Ministry of Culture and Sport and the Ministry of Education of Georgia on a wide range of issues such as restoration of historic heritage sites or standard of educational institutions.
Giuli Gegelia was one of the architects employed, by the Government of Georgia and the Foundation for the Preservation of Cultural Heritage Sites of Georgia, to design the rehabilitation and restoration of historic zones of Sighnaghi, Mtskheta and Batumi, as part of the wider initiative of the Georgian Government to implement massive restoration works of historic zones. Professor Gegelia has authored 9 papers regarding the restoration and reconstruction of Old Tbilisi and has published 16 articles in Georgian, Polish and Russian magazines.